3. Google has leased over 29 lakh sq ft in Bengaluru over six deals
Six different transactions have been signed by Google India Private Limited and Google Connect Services India where Bagmane Developers is the landlord in five and Table Space in the sixth, documents reveal
5. Despite SC order, Chandigarh mayor backs share-wise registration of properties
In a meeting with UT adviser Dharam Pal at the UT secretariat, Sector 9 here on Friday, Gupta took up issues regarding sale/purchase of shares in property and permission of temporary roof in central courtyard open to sky pertaining to sectors 7, 8 and 26 on Madhya Marg
1. Mumbai is the most expensive property market, Delhi a distant second
In 2022, average luxury real estate price in Mumbai stood at Rs 707,996 per square-meter or Rs 65,771 per square-feet. While in Delhi, the average rate of luxury properties was Rs 353,982 per sq.meter or Rs 32,886 per sq.ft.
2. Brookfield extends pact to buy IL&FS’ headquarters till June
Project Holdings Seven (DIFC), which is an affiliate of Brookfield, had signed the agreement for 12,651.95 square meters land at plot No C-22, in the ‘G’ Block of Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai, together with the IL&FS Financial Centre in December 2021
3. Tufropes Director Madhav Goel buys Rs 121-cr luxury apartment in South Mumbai’s Malabar Hill
Madhav Goel, director of leading synthetic fiber rope manufacturer Tufropes, has purchased a sea-view luxury apartment for Rs 121 crore in South Mumbai’s Malabar Hill from realty developer Lodha Group.
8. Shapoorji Pallonji Group creates holding companies for infra & realty verticals
The move will help improve operating cash flows since investments in long-lead businesses like infrastructure and real estate create timing mismatch, which puts debt burden on the balance sheet, officials said.
1. DDA’s luxury flats in Dwarka to be up for bidding by Diwali
The project site is located at Sector 19B. “We are making our best efforts to complete the project by November. Thereafter, applications will be invited from buyers and a computerised draw of lots conducted.
2. Gurugram court directs police to initiate process to declare former IREO CEO a proclaimed offender
The order was issued after an arrest warrant against him returned unexecuted. The court said it “is satisfied that the presence of the accused Ramesh Sanka cannot be secured through issuance of non-bailable warrants”.
7. DDA warns public about fake URL being used in the name of its housing scheme
In a statement, the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) said it has has taken a serious view in this matter, and complaints have been lodged in the Economic Offences Wing and Cyber Crime cell of the Delhi Police.
5. Japan Real Estate witnessing slowing of inflow of global funds
Money from international investors helped fuel a sharp rise in Japanese property values, but the inflow of funds has slowed recently amid stress in the financial markets. Japanese land prices jumped at the fastest rate in 15 years, Japan’s Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport said.