DROP in Sales in July 2023…
Units sold: 10,221
Stamp Duty collected in July: 831 cr
Change in Property Registrations and Stamp Duty Collections on a Yearly Basis: –
- Fall in Sales Registrations ~ 9.9%
- Rise in Stamp Duty Collections ~ 0.3%
What explains the DIP in Sales Registrations?
- The Base Effect. Post covid has witnessed a shift in the base numbers
- The Price Rise witnessed in the last few months has had an impact
- Economic headwinds like slowdown in US and Euro are dampening the sentiment across asset classes
To get Monthly Updates, Subscribe to our Newsletter!